Новости:

Во всех офисах компании самые лучшие в мире режущие плоттеры Summa S, и SummaCut!

Главное меню

X & Y settings on PCUT1200

Автор gvozden, ноября 15, 2005, 04:46:26

« назад - далее »

gvozden

Pozdrav!
I need your help with right setup for PCut 1200. I still have problem with X & Y  setup. My cutter makes error when in dimension. I think that x & Y  is not set as they should. I set last time cutter like you told me x :26170 and Y:25950 but it loks that is a standard , right!?
What means that number!? What are they , inch, mm,..?
Please tell me how can I make a custom setting for this cutter. In factory manual writes that you shoul add + or- on X & Y . How can I know what is and how much is a error in setup!> I work with these mashine about two year and it goes without any problem. Drivers are rock solid,never had any problem with that .In pas I had several models of rolands and I always had a problem with software. We have one other cutter but biger jobs a do on this pcut1200.Now I cant do any precise work becose he makes error in dimension. 100 mm is always 106mm or some other nuber, depend of page orientation. Can you send a service manual for him , I can`t find anywhere some other info about him.
If you have a idea or some advice about right setup and correcton about seting error ,please help.
Thanx in advance

Forum Admin

Dear Sir!
 As I know, you have Cutter masterV6. We  do not use  it now, we use ART CUT 2005. There is no any error in dimensions if you use EPS format with 12version of CorelDraw!
 Sorry we do not purchase this brand now, and can not help with hardwire installation!
 Try to use CorelDraw 12 and EPS!
 Good Luck

gvozden

Pozdrav!
ok , but I dont use cutter master V6
I also use Coreldrav 12 (legal) and than export in plt format.I cut than in PLTDRAW. It look that direct setup of these numbers (  X&Y on display) shows in dimensions on cuting vinil. Do you know what is measurment shown on display? Is it in inch!? I just dont get it , for what is that setup? From hardware view of point? And where can I found some hardwire info about pcut , does your service know even little bit to help me!?
Thanx anyway for support in my problem and help!
ps. I also tryed on some other computer and cut from other software it looks that problem is in right coordinates of blade holder( head) settings.

Forum Admin

Dear Sir!
 We are do not offer Pcut cutters today! We  can not help you now with  yours problem. Cutters from last consigment did not with PLTdraw, there was only ArtCut 2005 and was not any problems with dimensions.
 Please visit http://www.pcut-cn.com/en/ , they must  to  help you!

gvozden

ok, I also got artcut but its better to work in Coreldraw 12 and then just export files  (it `s way too faster with cdr).
I just wanted to ask some of your service guys to explane to me sistem of setup on PCUT. I`ll try with chinese support but I`m not shore they have mail on some other language.
Thanx anyway.