blades&spare parts

Автор gvozden, февраля 11, 2005, 11:41:54

« назад - далее »

gvozden

Pozdrav!
I will write on english ,sorry I can`t write on russian, I speak but cant write.
I have over two years a CT1200. Why I cant cut a perfect circle? I always have a zig-zag lines. And where can i buy a new 60 and standard blade. In my country some of my friends put a blade holder from mimaki or roland cx.I`m not shore to do that becose adjusting blade is diferent from original pcut mechanik!?
To me it looks like mutoh-mimaki sistem!?
Can I order a few blades from you ? Do you have a blueprint for it,I must clear of dust and I`m not  willing to that without service manual.What is a setup for perfect 100x 100mm (x,y on lcd on cuter)
Sorry for english but I can later translate on ruski .
Hvala unapred
Gvozden

Forum Admin

Thanks for a question!
If You want to do an ideal circle ,you must check it in your Cutter Master V6 (press F8 and make a demention of your object). If you making your circle in Corel Draw and then you exporting it to another (not  Cutter Master V6 ) programm, you can try to export it in EPS,PLT  or Ai format.
 So about holder and knifes :
 we have standard (original parts) knifes are 15 $, metal holder 60 $.
  If you want to   order it you must connect with Moscow DHL office www.dhl.ru and they will  help you to get new parts from us
 B/R

gvozden

ok for delivery of spare parts, but can you tell me something about CT 1200 choice of blades type? You sad that only 45 degree blades are on market.That are original that came with cutter, right!? But ,what are you suggest for reflective ,flock vinil. You should cut that with 60 blades, but what is right way by you to do that?
We used on our CT1200 standard blades(45) and we set them to exit litlle longer from blade holder and  cutting force was about 100gr on setup. I also have Roland CX500 and there are 60 blades on it so I know what Is a standard way to cut it,please can you sugesst me what is a right way&setup CT1200 of cutting thick materials/vinils. And what are x,y numbers on display, I mean 10 mm = ? Just to adjust a right x,y setup, there are only hardware error ,everything is exported as plt file so there cant be error in that. 10mm is 10 mm,I think cutter shoul be adjusted.
Thanx for answering& exellent support!

Forum Admin

Thanks for a question.
 For flock you can use 60 degree blades from MIMAKI, Creation making only 45 degree blades. Our clients using this knifes for all materials.
 To adjusting CT 1200 make Х-scale=26170 Y-scale=25950.

gvozden

Hvala !!
And just another small question, does that mean that mimakis blade can be put in pcut blade holder without any possible damage?

Forum Admin

Yes, you can use MIMAKI or EasiCUt or OMEGA  blades in PCUT holder, that blades are smaler than Roland knifes!!! You must change sharp angle in plotter parameters!
B\\R
 Do not forget about our forum!

gvozden

ok.
this forum is a great thing, plotters,cutters, termo presses that is something you can buy but expirience with working with mashines is something you must learn.That is something you cant buy.That`s way forums like this are welcome. Like I sad, exellent support and base of knowlege.Keep up the good work!